Sydney, 27 October 2016 – Online education provider and innovation leader, Ivy College has been named Australia’s top medium-sized business for service excellence in 2016 for the second consecutive year. This prestigious accolade was awarded by the Customer Service Institute of Australia at the 15th Australian Service Excellence Awards held at the Crown in Melbourne.
Ivy College has now won this prestigious award for two years running and last year Ivy College was named global winner of the esteemed “International Service Excellence Award” (medium-sized business category) by the International Council of Customer Service Organisations (ICCSO). These awards are recognised as the premier service awards around the globe.
Ivy College acquired an additional two awards within the company on the night. Student Support Team Leader, Cynthia Di Natale was awarded with Customer Service Leader of the Year and Director of Customer Success, Cherie Diaz was named Customer Service Executive Hero.
Endorsed by the ICCSO, the Australian Service Excellence Awards are internationally recognised, with Australian winners automatically becoming finalists in the global International Service Excellence Awards.
For Ivy College’s founder and CEO Peter Mobbs, service excellence has played a fundamental part in Ivy’s success. “We’re delighted to be acknowledged as one of Australia’s top companies for service excellence yet again. Ivy was founded with one clear mission in mind: to provide a service to others, and we’ve achieved this by ensuring we provide ultimate flexibility and support for our customers. To also have staff personally excelling on the night is a great reflection of the supportive culture we have built at Ivy College” said Mobbs.
Ivy College has quickly established its reputation for service excellence through its innovative personalised learning model designed to enable choice and opportunity for all Australians. To overcome accessibility issues faced by working adults, Ivy College reinvented flexible service models by:
- Replacing rigid semester-based intakes with rolling intakes – Ivy students can start 365 days a year, 24/7.
- Developing an instant enrolment service – eligible students can apply and receive their course login within 60 seconds.
- Bringing online learning to mobiles – courses are delivered via a fully mobile responsive website and learning management system.
- No set timetables and no exam deadlines –courses are self-paced.
- Supporting students at the time they choose to study – Ivy’s student support service is fully on-shore and available 8am-8pm weekdays, and 9-5pm weekends.